3 Mistakes when doing short-term project in developing countries-E-book (Correct strategies included!)
This book is for development practitioners, learners, and humanitarians at heart.
About the Author: Maiden Manzanal-Frank is the Founder, CEO, and Senior Consultant of GlobalStakes Consulting. GlobalStakes Consulting provides dramatic results for businesses, social enterprises, nonprofits, and international organization through better impact, innovation, and sustainability. She is a writer, speaker, author, and a thought leader in global development and global business success. For more information, visit www.globalstakesconsulting.com.
Strategy Development without the tears WEBINAR EDITION Nov 14 & 15, 2019 from 1-3PM (MST)
Discounts starts on October 1, 2019.
Stop the frilly strategy retreats that do not get results for your organization.
Attend this lean, mean, effective, and straight-forward strategy development seminar-workshop and learn how to implement it in your own organization. Packed with practical tools, tips, and strategies, beginners, seasoned executives, and professionals can use these concepts right away in many capacities.
1. Learn the importance of strategies in setting organizational directions;
2. Avoid the common misconceptions, myths, and pitfalls on strategy development;
3. Differentiate between business planning and other types of planning techniques;
4. Distinguish the four questions towards the building your strategy with each exercise and discussion;
5. Carry out the strategic analysis for the environments your business is operating;
6. Anticipate key implementation challenges and learn from real-world lessons;
7. Begin to start working on your one-page strategy;
8. Rinse and Repeat.
Every organization represented will enjoy an advisory support in implementation and guide your steps as you overcome challenges without losing time and momentum.
Be sure to tell your networks about this.
You don't have to get out of your office. This webinar is just a click away.
What are you waiting for?
If you have some doubts, questions, or issues, please feel free to write me a note and happy to talk to you about it.
Fortune favors the bold!