keynote and workshop presentationS
I am a sought-after speaker, facilitator, and trainer with hundreds of workshops, training, and group processes conducted for various organizations and agencies in Canada and internationally.
I bring new perspectives to tired issues, create opportunities for the audience to be challenged, and provoke fresh perspectives.
I have keynoted in many events, conducted workshops and presented in panel discussions around topics within the ambit of my professional consulting practice and wide interests.
I have spoken and trained audiences from Thailand, the Philippines, UK, Belgium, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Indonesia, Nepal, Lao, Cambodia, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Hongkong, the US, and across Canada.
We can design customized content and facilitation support for corporate retreats, strategy sessions, team meeting, dialogues, and events locally and internationally.
TYPICAL CLIENT RESULTS:
Increased audience engagement resulting to: increased product sales, program engagement, improved donor relations and partnerships, achievement of corporate/professional development goals and objectives;
Inspired, challenged, and rejuvenated leaders in various industries and sectors that are ready to take on their next challenge!
Through the years, Maiden Manzanal-Frank has been featured in many conferences and professional/corporate events of organizations such as, but not limited to the following:
- International Network of Bamboo and Rattan (the Philippines)
- National Council for Research on Women (US)
- Amnesty International -Philippines (The Philippines)
- UN Commission on the Status of Women Young Women Panel (New York, US)
- International Fair Trade Organization Conference Presentation (IFAT) (Belgium)
- Municipal-Provincial Dialogue on Multiculturalism and Diversity, BC Ministry of Multiculturalism (BC)
- Fraser valley Conservancy Society Panel Presentation (BC)
- Centre for Peace and Justice at Burman University and A Better World Humanitarian Conference (Alberta)
- Chulalongkorn University Rotary Peace Centre 10th Year Anniversary Conference (Thailand)
- Rotary Club of Lumphinee of Bangkok (Thailand)
- City of Abbotsford Diversity Networking Series (BC)
- Institute for Canadian Citizenship (BC)
- Alberta Recreation and Parks Association (Alberta)
- Olds Entrepreneurship Centre (Alberta)
- Alberta Social Innovation Connect Podcast (Alberta)
- Businesslink's Expert Business Seminar Series (Alberta)
- Business link Social Entrepreneurship Panel Discussion (Alberta)
- Canadian Society of Association Executives (Vancouver)
- Rotary Club Nigeria, Ikeja South (Nigeria-Virtual)
- Global Hope Conference 2020 (IUS-Virtual)
- Trico Changemakers Studio (Alberta-Virtual)
- The University of Liberal Arts (Bangladesh-Virtual)
- Edmonton Startup Week 2020 (Edmonton-Virtual)
- Prairie College Business Management Class (Alberta-Online)
- Red Deer College Centre for Continuing Education Global Insights Seminar (Alberta-Virtual)
- UNESCO & Futures Forum Literacy Seminar- Panel on the Future of Economic Rights (US-Virtual)
- Manchester Metropolitan University Class Guest Speaker on Social Sustainability (UK-Virtual)
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Alumni Association Exploring Careers in Consulting (US-Virtual)
Professional associations, government agencies, local nonprofits, speakers' bureaus, and event organizers invite her to speak on a number of issues related to local economic development, diversity and inclusion, social innovation, workplace culture, conflict transformation, strategy, impact, and accountability. Her engaging content and delivery comes from her vast consulting, teaching, mentoring, and advisory experiences locally and internationally.
She lectured at the University of the Fraser Valley (BC), The College of Holy Spirit, The Philippines, and the University of Liberal Arts, Bangladesh, Prairie College, and currently lectures at Red Deer College Centre for Continuing Education (Alberta) on current management and leadership approaches and issues.
Sometimes, you need someone to point in a certain direction; a direction you would not have otherwise thought of. Maiden Manzanal-Frank's talk helped us reconfigure threats as opportunities, accept rather than resent ambiguity and look inward in order to go beyond resilience. There is a lot to take in her words. But, the effect is awe inspiring. If we wish to thrive in the current environment, there is no other choice but to mine opportunities strategically and set higher standards.
This is "leading in crisis."