keynote and workshop presentationS
I am a sought-after speaker, facilitator, and trainer with hundreds of workshops, training, and group processes conducted for various organizations and agencies in Canada and internationally.
I bring new perspectives to tired issues, create opportunities for the audience to be challenged, and provoke fresh perspectives.
I have keynoted in many events, conducted workshops and presented in panel discussions around topics within the ambit of my professional consulting practice and wide interests.
I have spoken and trained audiences from Thailand, the Philippines, UK, Belgium, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Hongkong, the US, and across Canada.
We can design customized content and facilitation support for corporate retreats, strategy sessions, team meeting, dialogues, and events locally and internationally.
TYPICAL CLIENT RESULTS:
Increased audience engagement resulting to: increased product sales, program engagement, improved donor relations and partnerships, achievement of corporate/professional development goals and objectives;
Inspired, challenged, and rejuvenated leaders in various industries and sectors that are ready to take on their next challenge!
Through the years, Maiden Manzanal-Frank has been featured in many conferences and professional/corporate events of organizations such as, but not limited to the following:
- International Network of Bamboo and Rattan (the Philippines)
- National Council for Research on Women (US)
- Amnesty International -Philippines (The Philippines)
- UN Commission on the Status of Women Young Women Panel (New York, US)
- International Fair Trade Organization (IFAT) (Belgium)
- Municipal-Provincial Dialogue on Multiculturalism and Diversity, BC Ministry of Multiculturalism (BC)
- Fraser valley Conservancy Society (BC)
- Centre for Peace and Justice at Burman University and A Better World Humanitarian Conference (Alberta)
- Chulalongkorn University Rotary Peace Centre 10th Year Anniversary Conference (Thailand)
- Rotary Club of Lumphinee, Bangkok (Thailand)
- City of Abbotsford (BC) Diversity Networking Series (BC)
- Institute for Canadian Citizenship (BC)
- Alberta Recreation and Parks Association (Alberta)
- Olds Entrepreneurship Centre (Alberta)
- Alberta Social Innovation Connect Podcast (Alberta)
- Businesslink's Expert Business Seminar Series (Alberta)
- Canadian Society of Association Executives (Vancouver)
- Rotary Club Nigeria, Ikeja South (Nigeria-Virtual)
- Global Hope Conference 2020 (IUS-Virtual)
- Trico Changemakers Studio (Alberta-Virtual)
- The University of Liberal Arts (Bangladesh-Virtual)
- Edmonton Startup Week (Edmonton-Online)
- Prairie College Business Management Class (Alberta-Online)
- Red Deer College Centre for Continuing Education Global Insights (Alberta-Online)
Professional associations, government agencies, local nonprofits, speakers' bureaus, and event organizers invite her to speak on a number of issues related to local economic development, diversity and inclusion, social innovation, workplace culture, conflict transformation, strategy, impact, and accountability. Her engaging content and delivery comes from her vast consulting, teaching, mentoring, and advisory experiences locally and internationally.
She lectured at the University of the Fraser Valley (BC), The College of Holy Spirit, Philippines, and currently lectures at Red Deer College Centre for Continuing Education (Alberta) on current management and leadership issues.
"Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and expertise with us at the ACT Conference.
The participants were very inspired by your words and story.”
- Jacqui McDonald, a better world Canada
act conference 2018: humanitarians of tomorrow
World class presentation!