Of course, cash is king.
While cash is king, you should/should be:
1. Operating from the position of maximizing value;
2. Eschewing perfection, perfect timing, perfect execution, perfect Zoom meetings, perfect video face, etc.
3. Doing, not overthinking;
4. Telling employees what to do, not ask them what they think they should do or you should do!
5. Not dodging the bullet, accepting responsibility for mistakes and errors of judgement;
6. Considering investing, not saving on costs;
7. Reducing output, leveraging outcomes;
8. Acknowledging some things that shouldn't have happened in the first place;
9. Finding the root cause of success and rinse and repeat;
1o. Rinse and repeat.
If this article resonates with you, please share this with your colleagues and networks. You can also subscribe to our monthly newsletter to be the first to know of resources available for you. Contact us to resolve your challenges.